Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Just got your response! haha! Its all good tho cuz I'm just getting to my house from working actually. I'm wondering do u think that maybe you'd be up for a lil some some tonight or tomorrow? I am free either day.

Lets see about me, I think I am cute, outgoing, a bit of a kinky girl perhaps;) I have a page on my page w/ a bit about me and a few pictures if you want to have a gander.

I've got my mobile number will be on there as well, didn't know if you would want to gimme a call or not if I'm not your ideal woman. Anyhow like I said I am available for whatever sometime tonight or tomorrow so give me a shout if you would like to chill.