Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Hey I just now received your reply, srry if u sent it a bit ago but it landed in my junk folder. I'm liking your post for sure I really feel like we may be a nice match.

Just curious if you have met up with anybody thru CL b4? I have, however have had a couple bad experiences unluckily. But I have been screening anyone I wanna meet on this url for about 2 months to keep out the riff raff and it has worked thus far.

If u want to take a look at my pictures over there and check to see if I am your what you are looking for we'll go from there. It'll be alot better if u just text me or give me a call when u are verified so theres no chance I'll miss youre response plus I dunno the time that I'm gonna to be at my computer.