Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Hey you responded, didn't realize I'd get your reply that quick! I'm just looking at my fb page, sorta bored. Would you liven things up for me, do you happen to have a webcam? I do! ;)

Check my pictures out on Here if you want. txt me a naughty picture or maybe phone sex? My cell # is on the page. See ya soon? xoxo