Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Hello again, I'm totally interested in getting together with you

You should give me a call and we'll arrange something.

I am sorry but I don't wanna put my cell number in e-mail, I do not really feel safe doing that.
Will u please simply verify here on this url and you'll see my cell number and then text or give me a call

I've got a few hot pictures on there for you. Just wanna be safe about meeting someone through here.