Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Finally you responded! hehe! Its okay though I am just getting to my house from work incidentally. I'm wondering do you think that you'll be game for a little meetup tonight or tomorrow? I'm down whichever day.
A little about me, I think I'm attractive, fun to be around, a lil bit of a freak maybe;) I have got a page on this website w/ a little bit about me and a few pictures if you want to see them.
I do have my mobile number is on there also, I dunno if you would want to give me a ring or not if I am not your style. Anyhow like I told u I'm down for meeting tonight/tomorrow so gimme a call if you wanna do this.