How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 16:20:42 UTC 2012

Hi I just got yer e-mail, apologies if you sent it a while ago it landed in my junkbox. I was really liking your ad for sure I feel we will be a nice match.

So I'm interested in learning if you've hooked up w/ anyone through CL b4? I have, however I have had a couple bad experiences unfortunately. But I've been screening through this page for a couple months to keep out the crazies and it has worked for me so far.

Well if you want to peep my pix over there and know if I'm yer style we will go from that point. It is quicker if you just txt or call me after you are verified so I don't miss yer email if you send one plus idk how long I am gonna to be on my computer.