managing the /etc/pam.d files

Joseph Lutz joseph.lutz.novatech at gmail.com
Thu May 23 16:49:39 UTC 2013

Is anyone aware of some opensource software that will manage a systems
/etc/pam.d configuration. I am looking for some software that I can tie
into our Web Management system that will take care of writing changes to
the pam.d files. Currently I am using come complected python programs that
work fine for the particular setup that we are running. But
I foresee changes needed in our setup. If I am going to rewrite part of the
pam file management code I want to check if there is something already
available to do at least part of the work.

Joseph Lutz
Software Developer
NovaTech, LLC
13555 W. 107th Street