Pam installation issues

David-Allan Raeburn davidallan at traveltek.net
Wed Nov 27 14:02:21 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am having some issues getting libapache-mod-auth-pam installed on my
ubuntu system. Not sure if it would be covered in this mailing list but I
thought I should give it a try as I am really struggling.

I have tried to install libapache-mod-auth-pam using the usual methods sudo
apt-get install libapache-mod-auth-pam and also using the package manager
with dpkg -i libapache-mod-auth-pam but I recieve the same error with both
packages.

Here is the error I receive. I'm not sure if this is ubuntu specific or
related to an issue with libapache_mod_auth_pam.

*Error: mod_gzip.so does not have a corresponding .info file.*

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

*David-Allan Raeburn*
Linux System Administrator