Re: pam-config breaks existing configuration

On Wed, Oct 02, t0th wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm sending this email because I did not get any answer from you. I also
> subscribed to the list just in case this is the reason why my emails are
> not getting there.

The answer is written on top of the files you modified:

"# This file is autogenerated by pam-config. All changes
 # will be overwritten."

And the config file you try to modify is not written by pam-config,
you modified it by yourself.

Between, I'm pretty sure that the pam-config call will warn you that
this entries will be ignored.

  Thorsten