[Patchew-devel] patchew.org now updated from master branch

Paolo Bonzini pbonzini at redhat.com
Mon Jul 23 08:53:17 UTC 2018

This is a great thing because it flushes the big infrastructural changes
with respect to database migrations.  We can now do all those smaller
things to further improve the usability of Patchew.  I have already
created some simple "good first issues" in the github issue tracker. ;)

>From now on, changes that should apply to patchew.org should be done to
the master branch and merged into next.  Changes that should apply to
next.patchew.org should be done to the next branch.

Next steps:

- Fam is going to apply some small fixes to both branches, for small
issues that he found during the deployment

- I will apply Shubham's changes to patchew-cli to a topic branch.  At
first I'll merge them only into "next"; however, they can go to "master"
as well since it now has the REST API.

Paolo