[Patchew-devel] AFCEA 2018 - Attendees Info

john Jayne john.jayne at masibicycles.com
Fri Sep 21 11:47:49 UTC 2018

Hi,

I hope you are the right person to discuss about AFCEA Defensive Cyber
Operations Symposium 2018 Attendees Email info?

AFCEA Defensive Cyber Operations Symposium 2018 of 2,500+ attendees with
complete details and verified email addresses.

List will be provided for unlimited usage.

Interested? Email me back, I'd love to provide more information on this.

Note: We will also provide email campaign service.

Thank you.

Regards,

john Jayne

Demand Generation Executive.

                                                   If you do not wish to
receive future emails from us, please reply as "opt-out"