[Patchew-devel] Rex Healthcare Half Marathon Visitors Info List

Minka Kelly minka.kelly at visitorsinfodataview.com
Mon Oct 12 21:13:25 UTC 2020

Hello
Hope you and your family are safe !!

Myself Minka Kelly, Business Analyst of Inside data view.
We would like to follow-up with you for the below mentioned exhibition attendees' s database.

Expo details

Rex Healthcare Half Marathon
North Carolina State University Memorial Belltower, Raleigh, USA
Count=6296

Data base contains:

  *   Contact Name
  *   Email Address
  *   Phone No
  *   Title, Company Name
  *   URL/Website
  *   City
  *   Country

We await your interest to obtain the above-mentioned database. Please feel free to write us and we can come up with an attractive price for you.

Kindly let us know your thoughts, so we can send you more information on same.

Best Regards,
Minka Kelly
Business Analyst