[Patchew-devel] Global DXC Technology Users Contact

marissa.jordan at techinstallbase.com marissa.jordan at techinstallbase.com
Tue Sep 8 15:16:17 UTC 2020

Hi,

My name is Marissa Jordan, and I am from the Database and List Management
Company. I wanted to check if you are interested in purchasing the updated
database of *Global* *DXC Technology* *Users Contact List* for your
marketing and sales growth.

*We can provide you data intelligence like:* Cognizant, Infosys, Oracle,
EPAM Systems, Avanade, Accenture, Wipro, Readify and many more.

*We also have few data intelligence for industries like:* Healthcare,
Automotive, Consumer and Retail, Energy Utilities Oil Gas, Manufacturing,
Banking/Capital Markets and etc.

Kindly let me know if you are looking for any email list for your marketing
projects, so that we could discuss further.

Awaiting Your Response.

Regards

*Marissa Jordan* | *Marketing Manager*

*: marissa.jordan at techinstallbase.com <marissa.jordan at techinstallbase.com>*

If you are not interested in receiving further emails, please answer back
with "overlook" in the title