[Patternfly] request for editable combobox

Robb Hamilton rhamilto at redhat.com
Mon Aug 11 13:27:12 UTC 2014

On Aug 6, 2014, at 5:31 PM, Greg Sheremeta <gshereme at redhat.com> wrote:

> Ok. I don't have time to build it. Maybe Eli does.
>
> Consider this my RFE. Please add it to your Trello board.

we’ve had a combobox placeholder on the trello board for some time, but put it on hold because no one had yet identified a need *and* we were waiting for guidance from the forms team.  https://trello.com/c/MMZ4OEEm/2-choose-a-combobox-widget-in-concert-with-the-forms-team-and-implement-on-hold

that said, we can move forward with this.  matt, kyle, and i will take the action to get it done and follow up with you once it’s complete.