[Patternfly] Applications using patternfly

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Thu Dec 18 14:49:02 UTC 2014

Hi Kanagaraj,

We do not have a definitive list, although we are aware many Red Hat projects or applications that have adopted or are adopting Patternfly in whole or in part.  Can you tell us more about the project you are working on?  I would be glad to share relevant examples or connect you with others that are using the library if you have specific questions.

Thanks,

Matt Carrano
Project Lead, Patternfly