[Patternfly] PatternFly Weekly Meeting Feb 5

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Tue Feb 4 22:35:20 UTC 2014

We will hold a meeting tomorrow as scheduled, although I expect that most of the Westford crew will be WFH due to the snow.  Please use my dial in information below.  Here is a quick agenda.  Let me know if there are any items you would like to add.  I can start an Elluminate if anyone has something they would like to show.  If so, let me know.

Matt

Agenda for February 5:

    Usability testing update

    Website update. https://site-patternfly.rhcloud.com/