[Patternfly] we need a PatteryFly yum repo

Petr Vobornik pvoborni at redhat.com
Wed Jul 2 13:59:13 UTC 2014

On 2.7.2014 13:05, Greg Sheremeta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yesterday, Robb kindly merged [1] for me. This adds a spec and a Makefile
> to PatternFly. Now we can easily build an RPM so people can
> 'yum install patternfly'.
>
> However, we'll need a place to host the RPM files. They cannot be hosted
> by the official Fedora repos (for now) because they do not meet the Fedora
> packaging standards.

Would Copr be suitable?

 From FAQ:

What is the purpose of Copr?
     It is build system. Available for everybody. You provide src.rpm,
Copr provides yum repository. You just need a ​FAS account. You can use
it for upstream builds, for continuous integration, or to provide yum
repos for user for your project if you are not yet in Fedora.

site: https://copr.fedoraproject.org/
docs: https://fedorahosted.org/copr/wiki/UserDocs

--
Petr Vobornik