[Patternfly] Fwd: UI indicating field is required

Robb Hamilton rhamilto at redhat.com
Thu Jul 3 13:42:20 UTC 2014

forms team,

fyi.  not sure if you guys are covering this in your pattern, but there is a definite need.

there was another request this week for rules regarding form validation.  specifically, how to handle the validation of password inputs when creating a new password where the password has to be input twice (does this happen client-side, server-side?  what messaging appears and when?  etc.).

Begin forwarded message: