[Patternfly] PatternFly Review Plan

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Thu Jul 31 20:48:11 UTC 2014

Hi Freda,

Actually, it would be great to have you participate and get some fresh eyes on this.  I should have mentioned in my original note that you don't need to have worked on one of the patterns to be a reviewer.  So please, anyone with some cycles during the next two weeks should feel free to jump in.

Matt