[Patternfly] What forms or form elements does your application use?

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Mon Mar 24 14:30:25 UTC 2014

Attached are some forms used in Keycloak.

We are using the patternfly markup, but we have implemented some elements that are not in patternfly library.

- On-Off switch

- Inputs with number and unity

- Textarea for code

- Input for multiple data, table with inputs

- Multi-select (draft pattern): https://www.patternfly.org/wikis/patterns/draft-patterns/roles-assignment/

- Customized input file button

Hope this help :)

Gabriel