[Patternfly] Data Tables Pattern ready for first review

Eric Helms ehelms at redhat.com
Thu Mar 27 15:18:53 UTC 2014

Since this is not a direct comment on the content of the design, I am replying to the email. Looking over the etherpad and the products/projects that were inspected I didn't see the project (Katello half of the Satellite6 product) considered in your design review. The reason I bring this up is because we provide a different table approach that includes missing functionality and that in the end looks similar to the proposed design. I am including a link to an imagur album with a few screenshots in the event that they help with any considerations of the design.

http://imgur.com/a/nI2zq#0

Thanks,
Eric Helms