[Patternfly] Input requested on charting libraries

Eric Helms ehelms at redhat.com
Fri Nov 14 14:05:18 UTC 2014

Howdy,

As an AngularJS developer, I would hope for something that is currently supported and that AngularJS libraries are built already for. From scanning the list and some googling that would include:

 * D3 (https://github.com/chinmaymk/angular-charts)
 * ChartJS (https://github.com/carlcraig/tc-angular-chartjs)
 * nvd3 (https://github.com/cmaurer/angularjs-nvd3-directives)

Eric