[Patternfly] PatternFly Bi-Weekly Meeting - Agenda Sep 10

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Tue Sep 9 21:26:04 UTC 2014

I'd like to use the time tomorrow to continue our retrospective review that we began last week.  This week I'd like to drill deeper into the pattern authoring, review, and testing process. For a refresher, see columns 3-4 on the Q2 Retrospective Trello Board: https://trello.com/b/V2SiOckV/q2-retrospective

Since we met last week, I've already been considering some of the issues you've raised and how we might evolve the process to address them.  Leslie and I have worked on a rough process proposal that is described here: http://etherpad.corp.redhat.com/patternflyproposal  I'd like to review and discuss this proposal during the meeting.  We welcome your input and feedback.

See room and call in info below.

Regards,

Matt