[Patternfly] Charting library for PatternFly

mike thompson mithomps at redhat.com
Mon Feb 16 17:23:32 UTC 2015

> On 16 Feb 2015, at 07:06, Robb Hamilton <rhamilto at redhat.com> wrote:
>

>> On Feb 16, 2015, at 3:52 AM, Gabriel Cardoso <gcardoso at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> Did you talk to someone from the RHQ Metrics team? They work with charts, and other projects will use their solution (LiveOak, Hawkular).
>
> thanks, gabriel!  i have not spoken with anyone, but it sounds like they’d be a great resource.
>
>> I’m adding Mike Thompson to the thread, he works on that project.
>
> mike, any insights would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Robb,

I thought there already was a compiled list that Emily Dirsh did that looked pretty complete to me:

https://docs.google.com/a/redhat.com/spreadsheets/d/1VORiNFZxhpTLD0a3mDLgeY8g8rmMG-p7c36dWoCpd3Y/pubhtml <https://docs.google.com/a/redhat.com/spreadsheets/d/1VORiNFZxhpTLD0a3mDLgeY8g8rmMG-p7c36dWoCpd3Y/pubhtml>

— Mike