[Patternfly] usability tests

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Wed Feb 18 21:10:09 UTC 2015

Hi Brett,

First, thanks for your interest in PatternFly and the work we are doing.  We have done some testing on this pattern and are continuing to do more.  Initial results are published here: https://www.patternfly.org/wikis/patterns/usability-testing/data-table-usability-testing/  We welcome your questions and would love to learn about any user feedback you may be collecting as you apply this pattern within your designs.  Sarahjane Clark (sclark at redhat.com) is our usability testing lead, and you may feel free to connect with her directly.

If you decide to adopt this pattern, I'll be interested in hearing about your experience and results.  We are pleased that you find value in our work.

Regards,

Matt Carrano
Sr. Interaction Designer, Red Hat, Inc.
PatternFly Lead