[Patternfly] Editable forms

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Mon Feb 23 19:11:55 UTC 2015

Hi Matt,

I don't know if I understand it correctly. If an information is not editable it shouldn't be inside a form. And the user with that can edit this content will see an edit icon or button to get to a form (or an edit in place).

Patternfly does have a "disabled" state for inputs where you can show a placeholder text and it is not editable.

It is also nice the way material design display forms:
http://www.google.com/design/spec/components/text-fields.html#text-fields-character-counter

Andrés