[Patternfly] Action buttons in wizards

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Thu Jan 15 13:56:03 UTC 2015

> Thank you so much for sending the screenshots. They are very helpful. I like the idea of disabling the Next button before data is entered.
:)

> I am wondering if there are more than one wizards in LiveOak, and if that is the case, is the button "Create Application" relabeled all the time?
That’s the only wizard. But if I had more, I would relabel the button according to the user’s goal, as Allie said.

> Another question is that, since there is no "Close" icon at the top right, what does the user need to do in order to leave the wizard if he is not in the first step? Does he have to go back to the step one and hit the Cancel button?
Not having the X button in the modal is actually a bug. So currently the user can either click outside box or hit esc in the keyboard. In the future, also click on the X :)

Do you guys think we need the Cancel in all screens?

> And thanks for the suggestion about the progress bar. I think what you suggested is definitely more conventional.
+1

Thanks,
Gabriel

---