[Patternfly] Fontawesome path problem in patternfly.css

Kanagaraj Mayilsamy kmayilsa at redhat.com
Fri Jan 23 17:06:43 UTC 2015

Hi,

 I am trying to use patternfly in an existing project which currently uses bootstrap and some custom styles written in scss. After incorporating patterfly, fontawesome fonts are not downloading. If i look at the patternfly.css file, its referring to "../../components/font-awesome/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.eot?v=4.1.0" but the fonts are placed under dist/fonts. Is there a way to override this path in patternfly.css?

 I was looking at the aerogear-unifiedpush-server project which is addressing this issue. But the overriding is done in main.less. Since less is not used in my project is there any other ways to achieve it?

 Btw, i am using grunt to build the stuff.

 Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Kanagaraj