[Patternfly] Pattern for password renewal at login promt?

Andreas Nilsson anilsson at redhat.com
Mon Jul 6 10:46:54 UTC 2015

Hi Serena!
Fixed the grammar errors. Thanks for spotting those!

The flow with the example user Robert Paulson is:
1. Robert wants to log in provides the username and password, not
knowing it expired.
2. He gets brought to the screen where it says the password has expired.
3. He provides the new password (twice) and use set password and get
logged in. Possibly with a notification such as "Your password have
successfully been updated" on the Cockpit dashboard.

In a case where Robert wants to abort the new password creation:
1. Robert wants to log in provides the username and password, not
knowing it expired.
2. He gets brought to the screen where it says the password has expired.
3. He decides he doesn't want to provide it right now and press cancel.
(similar to how one can press CTRL+C when doing this on the terminal).
This is useful if he needs some time to come up with a new password or
has his password manager on another laptop.

- Andreas