[Patternfly] Problems with the login page on mobile

Robb Hamilton rhamilto at redhat.com
Mon Jul 6 13:19:04 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 9:13 AM, Andres Galante <agalante at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'll be working on solving this issue, but I noticed that the login layout
> has the same problem:
>
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-1444
>
> Maybe we should change the implementation code for login pages directly,
> what do you think?

Andres, did you confirm this with
https://rawgit.com/patternfly/patternfly/master/tests/login.html?  I ask as
in looking at the screenshots there are several visual anomolies in the
Hawkular implementation that don’t exist in the aforementioned that suggest
to me the issue is in the Hawkular implementation and not the PatternFly
test page.