[Patternfly] What's New on PatternFly

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Fri Jul 10 16:14:54 UTC 2015

Hi Kanagaraj,

You may have noticed that I pulled these images for now. The reason being
is that PatternFly currently doesn't support the left nav nor do we have
documentation surrounding this use case yet. The good news though is that
the team is looking into this and seeing how and when we might include this
into the library in the near future. Check it out on the trello design
board [1]. So, more to come on this topic very soon. Until then, let us
know if you have any additional feedback or questions on this topic.

[1] https://trello.com/c/zNtw9LQu
Thanks,
Leslie