[Patternfly] Dropdown component

Kyle Baker kybaker at redhat.com
Wed Jun 10 14:01:11 UTC 2015

Brian designed a treatment that is between a button and a link that I think works well. It eliminates the visual noise of the button. The issue with a link treatment is that the action column appears as additional row content and is not visually distinct enough.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5892944/Screen%20Shot%202015-06-10%20at%209.57.44%20AM.png

Kyle