[Patternfly] Contextual selector

Kyle Baker kybaker at redhat.com
Thu Mar 26 12:42:16 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
> Kyle/Leslie, you were working on something.  Is that posted somewhere that
> Gabriel can access?

You can see the design we came up with here - https://www.patternfly.org/wikis/patterns/navigation/primary-navigation-bar/examples/

This is really just a visual treatment of what the context selector would look like in a horizontal navigation. The interaction is basic to serve as a starting point. It looks to me like Gabriels requirements are much more complex than what we accounted for. Also based on what I have seen in Hawkular I would not change his visualization either.

Kyle