Re: [Patternfly] Recommended date picker widget?

Hi!

We would like to implement/use a datetime widget in FreeIPA Web UI. There hasn't be any development in this thread so I wonder if [5] is still the way to go.

[5] looks good but it lacks time component. I've found [6], it has a good license as well(MIT) and supports time. Downside is that it brings new dependency: moment.js

I would like to avoid using something different than the component that will be in PF.

So I would like to ask some questions:

1. Has anybody done any datepicker components evaluation?
2. Are there already any date/time + patternfly implementations or patternfly draft? 3. Do you guys prefer to use separate date and time pickers? Note: for us it's essential to combine it into single date object.

[6] https://github.com/Eonasdan/bootstrap-datetimepicker

Thank you,

Petr