[Patternfly] Recommended date picker widget?

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Mon Mar 9 20:43:13 UTC 2015

Hi Petr,

We advocate the Bootstrap date picker ([5] below) with a separate control for setting time.  Besides the new dependency of the combined date/time picker, we see some usability issues with that widget.  You might reference what the Cockpit team is doing.  We'd be glad to work with you on any interaction details.  Is there a reason why you must combine this into a single control?

Thanks,

Matt