[Patternfly] Patternfly

Jeffrey Phillips jephilli at redhat.com
Wed Apr 6 15:43:53 UTC 2016

Dan,

You can take a look at https://rawgit.com/patternfly/patternfly/master/tests/cards.html <https://rawgit.com/patternfly/patternfly/master/tests/cards.html> for a working version of the dashboard layout. The source code for this can be found at https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly/blob/master/tests/cards.html <https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly/blob/master/tests/cards.html>. There are other ‘cards’ that you can add to a dashboard seen at https://www.patternfly.org/dashboard-card-base/ <https://www.patternfly.org/dashboard-card-base/>

Thanks,
Jeff