[Patternfly] Drupal theme

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Fri Apr 22 13:11:28 UTC 2016

Hi Dave,

Patternfly is a layer over Bootstrap. If you can run Dupral with Bootstrap,
then you'll be able to run Patternfly.

I am sure you'll be able to find Bootstrap Dupral solutions, and maybe Greg
will point you to a better direction.

Please tell us how that went so we have a reference to other devs trying to
run Patternfly with Durpal.

Thanks!

Andrés