[Patternfly] Patternfly Demo App

Viliam Krizan vkrizan at redhat.com
Mon Aug 1 17:20:25 UTC 2016

Hello,

I would welcome a demo page that would include forms. More widgets shown
the better. Basically, every part that is documented should be in some
demo page. It will help people to understand the right usage and
positioning.

Please include the demo page on patternfly.org, after it is done :-).

Thank you.

On 01.08.2016 16:26, Patrick Riley wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I wanted to share our progress on one of our Patternfly demo
> applications and ask for any feedback that we might consider for future
> sprints.
>
> The patternfly demo app here
> <https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly-demo-app> now has the
> following features:
> * Production optimized Webpack build. There are now examples of JS
> bundling and minification with Webpack which should make your
> application scripts load faster
> * Removed Bower. Dependencies are tracked entirely in NPM.
> * CSS/Less examples. There is documentation and Webpack build steps on
> how to create your custom css (extending Patternfly)
>
> I'd like to ask if there are any ideas about additional features for
> this app? Some ideas that have been proposed so far:
>
> * Removing the "/dist" folder and adding a Travis build configuration
> (similar to base Patternfly and Angular-Patternfly)
> * Adding test frameworks and configuring automated testing tools
>
> I think there will be a lot of opportunity with future demo apps to
> explore Patternfly use cases, so I'd like to share with the group and
> start brainstorming.
>
> Thanks in advance for your ideas :)
>
> *Patrick Riley*
> Interaction Designer - Software Engineer, RedHat, Inc.
> 100 E Davie St, Raleigh, NC 27601
>
> priley at redhat.com <mailto:priley at redhat.com> | office: 919-890-8331 |
> mobile: 859-536-6767

Viliam Križan / Red Hat Product Security DevOps