[Patternfly] Request: Required Form Fields screenshots from your PF-based project(s)

Joe Sniezek jsniezek at redhat.com
Wed Aug 10 16:13:40 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I'm working on the conceptual design for Required Fields
<https://patternfly.atlassian.net/browse/PTNFLY-1687> for PatternFly Forms,
and I'd like to see what design approaches projects using PatternFly
currently use for this. So, if you have required or optional Form fields in
a product you work on, please add them to this doc here*:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qyedqGW1LQkvXyf44loTv25qZ6cPiPIRYKcOdhCM4PY/edit#heading=h.fledn894i4ge

In particular, these RHT projects said they need this feature, so if you're
responsible for UX work on any one of these, I'm putting you on the hook
for some screenshots. :)

   - CF SSUI
   - OpenShift
   - CF Operations
   - Customer Portal
   - EAP
   - ALM Planning
   - Storage

Thanks!
Joe

* If you don't have access to the document, you can just replay with
screenshots to this thread.