[Patternfly] New post to the PatternFly blog about personas

Sarahjane Clark sclark at redhat.com
Thu Aug 11 12:49:01 UTC 2016

As promised in the community meeting yesterday, the draft of the PatternFly
personas has been posted to the blog:
https://blog.patternfly.org/many-users-few-personas/

These personas should capture the main types of users we have involved with
PatternFly, either as consumers or contributors. As we deliver more and
better content and code, the personas will help us keep the needs,
motivations, and pain points of our users front and center in our work.

Later in the day yesterday, many of you gave me comments, suggestions, or
leads in person or by IRC  -- very much appreciated! It would be great if
you could also take a minute to post your comments to the blog to spark
other great ideas with readers.

Looking forward to your input and seeing how these personas evolve,

- Sj

P. S. If you're not familiar with what personas are used for, how they're
created, or what they should contain, this is an excellent overview:
https://www.usability.gov/how-to-and-tools/methods/personas.html