[Patternfly] Technical questions and ideas

Patrick Riley priley at redhat.com
Fri Aug 12 18:29:35 UTC 2016

Vojtech,

Thanks for your notes regarding shrinkwrap/bower installation.

I have opened a PR to address the issue with d3 and shrinkwrap here:
https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly/pull/412

Regarding bootstrap-treeview, we had already removed bower in our upcoming
changes to treeview later this month, but I have gone ahead and added
another PR since you are having issues now:
https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly-bootstrap-treeview/pull/4

The hope is to remove bower as a dependency and move to NPM, as well as
update node (if you'll notice, we still build on node 0.10).

I am not sure regarding your question about Patternfly css - you may want
to discuss with Andres when he gets back.

Thanks again, and please let us know if this resolves your issues.

-Patrick