[Patternfly] Sharing submission for new data visualization pattern for bubble plots

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Tue Aug 30 20:40:48 UTC 2016

So excited to see another design contribution to PatternFly from our
friends at Smashing Boxes. I'm going take a deeper dive into the
documentation and make comments on the doc.

In the meantime, would love to see some conversation on this thread
surrounding any known use cases for bubble charts that our patternfliers
have to date. If you do have this requirement, would love to be able to
compare notes to ensure that the pattern is addressing the needs.

Thanks Ebonee and welcome to the community! :)

Best,
Leslie