[Patternfly] Hope introduce custom popup box into patternfly

Xuebin Dong xudong at redhat.com
Wed Feb 3 08:19:20 UTC 2016

Hi, patternfly team,

I find that there are many primitive alert boxes or confirm boxes in our projects. They are good helpers for developers in development phase, while, after we release formal product, the appearance of these boxes is like a square peg in a round hole. And frankly, these boxes are so crude and abrupt when compared with consistent and complete user interface. So I believe that it's necessary to introduce uniform custom popup boxes into widgets section of patternfly to replace alerts, confims or prompts. In fact, I have created a repository for this demand, it's called Simple Popup .

Additionally, we know that SweetAlert is a great plugin in this filed, while, Simple Popup is more lightweight and requires less code modification than its counterpart. :)

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks& Regards,
Dong Xuebin/RHCE

PnT DevOps Dev NAY/Red Hat Asia Pacific