[Patternfly] Feb PatternFly Community Meeting

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Thu Feb 18 17:22:32 UTC 2016

Join us at our next Community meeting Wednesday, Feb 24 at 10AM EST [1]. We
will be demoing and covering the work completed for sprints 7 and 8
including:

* 3.0 Release (including NPM Release)
* Card View - Final Design
* List View - Ref Impl and Angular Update
* Drop Down Variation Widget
* List View: Expand Row - Final Design
* Tool Bar - Final Design
* Bar Charts Visual Design and Ref Impl
* Enhanced Accordion Widget
* Progress on Forms and Dialogs - Community Contribution
* Drill Down Navigation - Final Design
* Donut Chart: Set of Values to a Whole - Visual Design
* Actions on a Card - Conceptual Design
* Labels v1 - Conceptual Design and Final Design
* Need More Info Link
* Time Picker Widget - Usability Test Results and Visual Design
* Site Design Updated: Usage Guidelines for Icons for the site

For call-in information and other details, visit our Community Meeting page
[2].

Hope to see you there,
The PatternFly Team

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=PatternFly+
Community+Meeting&iso=20160127T10&p1=207&ah=1&am=30
[2] https://www.patternfly.org/community/monthly-community-meeting/