[Patternfly] Toast notification positions

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Mon Jan 25 10:47:49 UTC 2016

At the moment we are offering the option to position the toast notification
at the top right corner by adding the class ".toast-pf-top-right".

This follows the patterns recommended position.

I've notice today that Angular Material offers top, left, right or bottom
positions, so the developer can easily choose where to place the
notification: https://material.angularjs.org/latest/demo/toast

I was wonder if it is a good idea to add more positioning options to our
implementation, or if we should stick to what we recommend.

What do you think?