[Patternfly] List view

Serena Doyle sdoyle at redhat.com
Fri Jan 29 23:11:03 UTC 2016

David,

Thanks for reaching out.  The good news is that this work is currently
being worked on this sprint.  You can track it's progress here:
https://patternfly.atlassian.net/browse/PTNFLY-515 .  Check back on Tuesday
to see if the story is completed and included in 2.10.

Thank you!
- Serena

--
- Serena Chechile Doyle