[Patternfly] Balsamiq Mockups Template for PatternFly

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Tue Jul 5 20:57:32 UTC 2016

About a year ago I created a PatternFly template for Balsamiq Mockups [1],
a widely used wireframing tool.  The template includes a symbol library and
a set of layouts that roughly mirror PatternFly elements.  The goal is to
make it easier to create PatternFly consistent wireframes using the
Balsamiq Mockups application.

Much has been added to PatternFly over the past year and I'm planning to
rev the template to include additional elements and other possible
improvements.  As part of that process, I wanted to reach out to the
community for some feedback on whether you have used the template and how
it has worked out for you.  So just a couple of simple questions:

(1) Have you used the current PatternFly Balsamiq Mockups template?

(2) If you have, what has your experience been and are there any specific
improvements or additions you would like to see?

Any input or contributions welcome.  Thanks in advance for your feedback.

[1] https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzFElDXgLrtdRERYZVlUekVHZ2c

Regards,

--
Matt Carrano