[Patternfly] UXD Team - Designers needed for patternfly design repo trial

Tiffany Nolan tnolan at redhat.com
Thu Jul 7 19:33:00 UTC 2016

Ditto!

--
Tiffany

On July 7, 2016 at 3:16:51 PM, Ju Lim (julim at redhat.com) wrote:

Count me in too! Thanks!

On Jul 7, 2016 3:01 PM, "Serena Doyle" <sdoyle at redhat.com> wrote:
Count me in Andres!

Tx
- Serena

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 1:48 PM, Monica Granfield <mgranfie at redhat.com> wrote:
We are currently using GitHub with our dev team... just started so will see how it goes. I am game to try it with PF too!

-Monica

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 1:38 PM, Andres Galante <agalante at redhat.com> wrote:
Hi,

We want to user test a new way for designers to contribute to patternfly with a github flow.

After many discussion we came down to a process to submit designs specs though Githubs UI that we think it'll be easy to adopt and will streamline the design contributions.

To test and troubleshoot it we need designers!

It will be a group activity that will take about an hour where everyone will be writing, submitting, editing and commenting at the same time. We'll try to generate conflicts and see where the pitfalls are. I think it'll be fun.

There will be no coding, or terminal or editors, just using Githubs UI.

Who wants to join?

Thanks,

Andrés

--