[Patternfly] Balsamiq Mockups Template for PatternFly

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Mon Jul 11 14:55:20 UTC 2016

Hi Matt,

I didn’t use Balsamiq in Patternfly, but I have used it plugged in to another Red Hat project. Balsamiq is great to quickly prototype, and I remember that the stakeholders could comment on the prototype page, which was very handy.

If you are looking for a very detailed feedback, invisio is a great tool since allow comments directly on the specific element of image :)

Gabriel

> On Jul 5, 2016, at 5:57 PM, Matt Carrano <mcarrano at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> About a year ago I created a PatternFly template for Balsamiq Mockups [1], a widely used wireframing tool.  The template includes a symbol library and a set of layouts that roughly mirror PatternFly elements.  The goal is to make it easier to create PatternFly consistent wireframes using the Balsamiq Mockups application.
>
> Much has been added to PatternFly over the past year and I'm planning to rev the template to include additional elements and other possible improvements.  As part of that process, I wanted to reach out to the community for some feedback on whether you have used the template and how it has worked out for you.  So just a couple of simple questions:
>
> (1) Have you used the current PatternFly Balsamiq Mockups template?
>
> (2) If you have, what has your experience been and are there any specific improvements or additions you would like to see?
>
> Any input or contributions welcome.  Thanks in advance for your feedback.
>
> [1] https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzFElDXgLrtdRERYZVlUekVHZ2c <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzFElDXgLrtdRERYZVlUekVHZ2c>
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Matt Carrano