[Patternfly] July Community Meeting

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Wed Jul 13 15:06:36 UTC 2016

Welp, apologies for the technical difficulties at today's community
meeting. I sent a reschedule for next week to go over the rest of the demo.
As usual, I'll send out a recording in case you can't make it. In the
meantime, feel free to take a look at the slides that were created:

July Community Meeting
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1zWZdzAFzta-zAom9my_bS6ZMBQqlgeoc7i8-9mbD488/edit?ts=5783af11#slide=id.gc9d8744d0_2_236

PatternFly at Red Hat Summit 2016
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ZMpIh0Y6JJA3jGeM0lJn2HE7Lgw46fBn6AsGQU5YuhE/edit#slide=id.g154ba31f47_1_0